Rajasthan brings a kaleidoscope of images in our minds, whenever we hear its name. Kumbhalgarh Festival 2022 the colourful dresses, vibrant turbans, lip-smacking foods, grand forts, royal palaces and so on.
Kumbhalgarh Fort – The Glory of Rajasthan
There are endless forts and best places to visit in Rajasthan. But, the Kumbhalgarh fort personifies the glory of Rajasthan like no one else.
Situated in the Rajsamand district, this fort is best known for the Kumbhalgarh festival. This 3-day festival is the perfect fusion of art and culture. It hosts a range of exciting competitions to bring out enthusiasm among the visitors.
Kumbhalgarh Festival 2022 Date
Kumbhalgarh festival 2022 is approaching, so, the Rajasthan is all set to welcome the visitors from December 1 to 3. Rajasthan Tourism is the sole organizer of this festival.
Most Popular For You
- Hampi Festival 2021 Date & Events | Main Attractions of Hampi Ustav – Karnataka
- Kumbh Mela 2021: Guide to the Mystical Kumbh Mela in India
- Best Road Trips in India | You Should Definitely Take in 2021
- Top 20 Most Popular Festivals in India
They celebrate this fest every year to honour Maharana Kumbha’s contribution toward the great art & culture of India. So, plan your visit to Rajasthan on these dates to enjoy the grand festivities at Kumbhalgarh Fort.
Things to do at Kumbhalgarh Festival
The Kumbhalgarh fort will be illuminated with stunning lights and decorations during the Festival. And, that spectacular sight will be worth watching.
Some of the popular artists of India will also be performing live at the festival. So, the visitors keep enthralled and enjoy most of the festival.
Highlights of lined-up programs at Kumbhalgarh Festival 2022:
- Basically, the Kumbhalgarh Festival 2022 has two sections. One is in the daytime and in the evening. A range of incredible exhibitions and handicraft workshops will be conducted. The local artisans will display an array of cultural specialities. The range of things will be handicrafts, jewellery, ethnic wear, etc. The starry evening will bring the Rajasthani folk fusion performances.
- A range of exciting competitions will be conducted among locals and Foreigners. And, some of them are Tug of war, musical chair, Pagdi Bandho (Tying the turban), etc. The classical dance programs will be there. So, visitors can keep entertained throughout the festival.
- You will also witness the very popular Rajasthani puppet show at the Fest.
Now, you have learned everything about the Kumbhalgarh Festival 2022. So, what are you waiting for? Plan your visit to Kumbhalgarh Fort today! Be a part of this stunning event to enjoy the real taste of India.